3 Ways to get the Creative Construction book:
– Purchase an eBook and download it instantly from the site. $9.95
– Order a physical paper copy, allow 7-10 days to arrive. $19.95
– Pick up a copy of the book in select music shops.
The eBook is a great cost-effective way to use the Creative Construction book and audio materials. The eBook is downloadable in the PDF format. You can print out any of the pages that you’d like to bring to the practice room or read directly from your personal computer. A purchase fo the eBook includes all 16 tracks of the MP3 audio.
Many people prefer to obtain a physical paper copy of the book. This includes both a CD and a passcode to download the MP3 audio directly onto your iPod or computer. You can flip through and access all the lessons in the book. A big advantage is to keep from having to print out the pages on your own. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery. USA and Canadian orders only please.
Finally, you can obtain a copy through select shops. Check it out and pick it up. Any stores carrying the book will be listed here address and contact information. As the book is brand new we are looking to spread the word and get it into the finer music shops. Please contact me if interested in wholesale prices or information.
La Jolla Music
7442 Girard Ave.
La Jolla, CA 92037
122 S Solana Hills Dr.
Solana Beach, CA 92075
Sonic Boom Records
2209 NW Market St.
Seattle WA 98107
Sonic Boom Records
1525 Melrose Ave.
Seattle WA 98122
The book includes:
- CD / MP3 audio consisting of 8 original songs. Each songs is presented both with and without drums. (16 tracks total)
- Tips on playing fills and how to come up with variations of your own.
- Introduction to odd time signatures (5/4, 6/8 and 3/4)
- Ideas on song form, arrangement and using simple charts
- Concepts in listening and musical interpretation
- A method for writing your own original drum parts that connect well with other musicians